Protecting your privacy is fundamental to the way we conduct business, whether over the Internet, in person, or over the telephone.
When you enter our site you can learn all about Starr Mortgage Company, Inc. – our products and services; You do not need to provide us with any personal information.
Our server automatically collects the domain name but not the e-mail address of visitors to our website. This allows us to keep track of the domain names used to access our site as well as collect aggregate information on what pages are viewed. The information we collect is used in a number of ways, such as:
- to improve the content of a web page
- to ensure that our site operates efficiently
- to evaluate consumer interest in certain products and services
From time to time, you may provide us with certain personal information such as your name, e-mail, postal address or telephone number. This information will only be used to respond to your request.
All information we receive through this Website, whether it is collected automatically or you provide it, is treated as confidential and is not shared with other organizations.
We believe that protecting your privacy is an integral part of the customer service we provide to you.
At Starr Mortgage Company, we recognize that our relationship with you is based on trust and the protection of your private financial information merits the highest priority. That’s why we have taken stringent measures and established procedures that ensure the confidentiality of all of your personal information.
Our Business Practices
- We collect only the information we need in order to serve you and conduct our business.
- We treat all personal and financial information about you in a confidential manner. This information may be obtained directly from you or may be collected from their sources or may result from applications you process with us.
- We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect customer information. We utilize state-of-the-art technology for this purpose and upgrade, when appropriate, to improve our privacy protection performance.
- We limit access to your personal and financial information to those of our employees, agents and service providers that are required to have access to it in order to meet your financial needs or conduct our business.
- All of our employees, agents, and service providers are responsible for compliance with the policies and procedures we have established to safeguard your personal and financial information.
- Our employees receive training in the importance of adhering to the procedures we’ve established to assure that confidentiality.